Tuesday, July 28, 2009

and one more before vacation

woot! my new crochet-hook roll! now, i LOVE the one my friend gave me for my birthday; it has this great mod-ish yellow pear pattern on it, but unfortunately my hooks have, um, seemed to reproduce and it doesn't hold them all anymore! the smaller one is perfect for taking projects on the go, though...

so here's the new one! i only had to buy half a yard of this great yarn fabric at ben franklin's; the rest i had in my stash. in fact, the bright green paisleys (below) were used to make my friends corchet hook roll (that's right, we made crochet-hook rolls for each other)!


and partway open... i love the bright colors...

and there it is in all its glory! the inside is actually three vertical panels lined with pockets, and the stuff doesn't really stick out on the right; i just wanted to pull it out so you could see all the stuff i have in there. currently it holds 30 crochet hooks (including the long afghan hook and the giant one), stitch markers (my own design), tape measure, needle holder and scissors.

i think the stitch markers are my favorite; i used number beads and seed bead spacers to indicate all the hook sizes i have, so when i need to put a project aside for awhile, i can remember what hook i was using. i also have some little lemon stitch markers, but i didn't stick those in for some reason.
love, love, love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment