Saturday, October 23, 2010

a cutey pair of booties

I love it when friends have babies. It means i get to make all sorts of cute stuff.
I mean, my one friend has a 1.5-year-old and a four-year-old, and they're a hoot and a half (I love Sheldon), but there's nothing quite like newborns.
My T.A. friend and his wife had their baby boy on Thursday night! So Friday afternoon I whipped up some casseroles and brought them over, and I finished up this tiny pair of booties today.


And one of my husband's friends will have another baby boy in about six months! Here's one of those places where and impulse buy from Houseworks can pay off - I bought a bag that had pretty green fabric in it one day, to match something else I already had in my stash, but, lo and behold, it wasn't fabric, but flannel, and there were kiddie animal prints in there too!

Somebody's getting a rag quilt for a baby gift.

Oh, and I'm thinking about writing a book... On top of the three papers and two swap packages I have due next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment