Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So, it's been awhile

Again, I have been slacking in the blogging department.

In my defense, I started a new semester with 5 literature classes. If I actually did all my reading, I'd be reading, on average, 200-350 pages a day. It's a lot.

On top of that, Life has certainly been dealing out the crazy lately.

I have, at least, managed to get one thing done: the Concentric Stripes Cardigan from ravelry, and I even finished it in time before the baby was born.

Apparently, however, I'll have to add pictures later.

I am also apparently suffering from a massive case of startitis. I have about four things on the needles/hooks right now and just can't wait to start an afghan, a cardigan, some socks, and some wrist warmers despite the half finished scarves and hats still in progress (yes, there are multiples of each) and the bit of lace I tried knitting while under the influence (note to self: beer plus lace knitting is not the best combo).

However, instead of going home to knit, I will be heading back to class in a scant 15 minutes, to waste the rest of my afternoon listening to professors prattle on about Romantic-era notions of "freedom" in terms of wacked-out poets like Coleridge or discussing random, disjointed essays about marionettes (personally, I can't think of anything more creepy than a marionette. Except maybe a clown-marionette).

No comments:

Post a Comment